The Bird of Paradise Program
Love songs from over the years.
- Prelude: Jazz Standards and “Oldie But Goodie” Love Songs…, Annie’s Song — John Denver , I Believe in You and Me — The Four Tops , Earth Angel — The Penguins , L.O.V.E. — Nat King Cole
- Family and Wedding Party: Moon River From Breakfast at Tiffany’s — Henry Mancini
- Bride: You Are So Beautiful — Joe Cocker
- Recessional: It Had To Be You — Harry Connick Jr.
- Postlude: Upbeat Love Song (for example, "Wouldn't It Be Nice" by The Beach Boys)